SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Pretending...

It is hard to pretend.
Though we laugh about it when noone else is around,
It is still a burden in my heart.
It happened before.
i don't want it to happen again.
Though it is all pretend,
The hurt is real.
I was so affected.
Was she affected too?
Maybe...
I think she is...
Awww...
But they all thought I was the bad guy.
They all believe it.
I don't want another controversy.
Thank goodness we ended it today.
I don't think I can last another day pretending.
We ended the charade.
We stopped pretending.
And we went back to the way we were.
Thank goodness it's all over!
But I can't help the feeling that there is this little awkwardness.
Maybe it's just paranoia.
She's just that great of an actress...

Luv Yah Madir!!!
Sagad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number