SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

In Memory...

I feel empowered.
I saw that they believed it!
Though it was a big lie.
Now don’t look at me in disapproval.
We did it so we would be saved.
Now you ask; saved from what?
Saved from a bigger horror.
We would never lie just because we want to.
We lie to survive.
We lie so that everyone else will be at peace.
If we didn’t, there would be ‘social chaos’
It was just our way of doing something to make something bigger stop.
Eddie, we ask for your help.
Help us to do well.
Help us to lie with grace.
Help them realize what they have done, and why we did this.
This is for your memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number