SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Prosec...

Today we went to Eastwood.
And Glorietta.
It was our second PROSEC fieldtrip.
First, we had cosmic cycling.
IT WAS SO F***ING HARD!!!
Don't get me wrong.
It was fun.
BUT TIRING.
I know have a bruise on my...
my...
my...
... you know what.
Seriously.
It hurts.
But it was really okay.

We had lunch at this Italian fastfood joint.
The pasta and chicken was good...
but the iced tea was so weird.
It was like all of the drinks mixed....
With bad liquor.

Anyway...
We went to Glorietta.
We went to Sari-Sari.
Our team was to dress up for malling.
It was quite frustrating.
But a lot of fun.

Actually...
The best part was free time.
Kim and I went to Vago,
this store where she was going to buy the dress for Penguin's prom.
But the dress was gone.
We went to Tango
and we found the most gorgeous dress there.
It was black lace with a kerchief cut.
It fitted her perfectly..
I can already imagine her and penguin at the prom...
Awww...

Anyway...
that was it.
I just wanted to share...
hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number