SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Friday, January 13, 2006

High...

We had our CL Day today...
It was a lot of fun.
No really.
It was.
I never thought I could do that in school.
Before, I only had praise and worship in our parish.
But now, I was singin and dancing for God with the rest of the highschool.
It was something I never thought would happen.
That really gave me a natural high...

Another high:
We won first place in round 2!
Debate rocks!
Especially with Kim!
We rocked the house down!
I actually wasn't scared to give the speech!
We just looked great!
Meaning we don't need manner.
We're GREAT DEABATERS.
So screw you, Ms. Smart-Ass adj!
WAKEKEK!!! (expression of Mars)

Getting high on the way home:
I saw SETH.
With a girl.
I didn't see if it was Ayen or someone else.
They were getting on a jeep before us as we were turning left for Cand's house.
We looked at each other for about half a second.
I don't even think he noticed me.
But I still saw him.
CUTE.
HOT.
But he's Ayen's.
So Seth is all yours.
I'm just admiring from afar.
I have no plan of getting in between the two of you.
You look so cute together. :)

The last high of the day:
My brother's batch party will have JOIN THE CLUB!!!
I hope they're looking for an opening act...
I wanna play with Kim and Steph.
PARANGMETAma...
But its a long shot.
It's okay.
I'll still see Join the Club anyway...

But every good day always has something that will go wrong:
My bus driver cursed me.
Not infront of me.
In front of the other kids.
Good thing those kids love me.
He shouldn't act that way.
That's why he hasn't gotten the advance salary my mom gives.
My dad doesn't like it when his only girl gets hurt.
And I was hurt!
I only have 2 months left in school.
But he still treats me like this!

But I'm still high...
WAHOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number