SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Damn...

I didn't pass Ateneo.
Screw them!
They'd regret the day that they didn't accept Joan Macrise C. Corrado!
Damn...
This sucks...
Maybe this is why I've been so depressed lately.
The omens are preparing me for the inevitable.
I'm so ashamed to my father.
He passed Ateneo law, and here I am, not even passing the ACET.
I feel so shitty.
I know that it isn't my dream school, and it wouldn't bother me that much,
But failing the ACET hit me like a meteor from outer space.
Maybe I'm exaggerating.
Let's make it a slap to the face.
Well, I guess it's genetic coz my younger bro didn't pass Ateneo highschool.
But that's not the point!
I still failed.
I hate failing.
Especially when others pity me.
Or they fake being dense about it.
I want to have a week off and rest.
I'm so tired.
I'm doing my prosec project while writing this blog, and it's not helpng.
I thought prosec cheers me up, but it made me more depressed.
Oh well. I better get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number