SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Saturday...

You might ask me why I would blog about something that happened two days ago.
Well, I couldn't get hold of my pc since yesterday.
But this is somewthing that I really wanna share.
We had classes that Saturday.
After that, Kim, Steph and I went to "Makati to look for drums".
We went home to Kim's house for Nikki and Keeno's birthday.
In Kim's room, there was Clark and Nikki's guitar.
Before you knew it, I was fingering Clark and Steph was playing Nikki's guitar.
Oh, Clark is Kim's bass guitar.
What did you think?
Perv.
Fine.
I was playing with Clark.
Within 15 minutes, we learned "Ang Huling Elbimbo".
We went out to the deck, or balcony, or whatever it is.
Kim played the drums, Steph played the guitar, and I played the bass.
Whaddayaknow?
We sounded kinda good.
And that was the first jam session we ever had.
Kim even wrote a song.
Chocnut.
Yikee...
I think that was our first song.
And this is my first band.
OUR band.
SAGAD.
No, that's not the name.
We're still figuring out what our name is.
Oh well.
It was so cool!
Never have I thought that it would actually happen!

Anyway...

Later that afternoon, they came.
It was penguin and his bestfriend.
It was Steph's turn to grill him.
At first, he was quiet and all nervous while we were eating merienda.
Steph doesn't like shy guys.
Uh-oh.
That's not good.
So I told penguin NOT to be nervous or he'll be out the curb in no time.
He said he needed to play the guitar to feel better.
So he played Maya (his guitar).
HE ROCKED!
His being "vertically challenged' was forgotten when he played the guitar.
He was a god!
He even did it with his teeth!
It was amazing.
Steph and I stood in amazement.
With that, penguin got Steph's vote.
But that's not all.
He was one HOT bass player.
And a GREAT singer.
I mean, hello?
What else is there to look for?
And he respects women.
Kim and penguin are so for each other!

Later that night...
Penguin and I talked awhile before we went downstairs.
I told him that he got Steph's vote.
He's all go.
But he said it'll be a long time before it will happen.
Whataboutda PROM?!?!?!
I know that he will do something in his prom.
I hope it will happen there.
Because if it will get any slower.
It might go backwards.
You know what i mean?
So act on it!
Don't hesitate!
Remember what i told you in Speed?
Do that!
'Cause she won't be there forever!
Grab the chance while it's still there!
So anyway...
We sang with the Magic Sing.
Almost all were love songs.
Cute!
Oh, and I found out that penguin's bestfriend is a crooner.
What a voice!
It was unbelievable!

After that...
Steph left.
Then me.
Then penguin and Mr. Crooner.
End of story.

Oops.
Not yet.
When I was going home, I told my mom that I already knew how to play the bass.
And that I was enjoying it.
So my dad told me he'll by me a bass guitar.
Just like that.
Woohoo!!!

Last words:
Penguin and Panda should be together.
NOW.
The universe is conspiring for them to be together.
But they know they're too young.
Aww...
So sweet and innocent.
Yet so strong and passionate.
WAHOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number