SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Stupid Mistakes...

Ever had one of those days that you wish you never had?
I had one... it was full of stupid mistakes.
As Mrs. Benitez said, "I was young and stupid..."
But I'm still young and stupid now!
Good thing she already forgave what I did...
Or did she?
Damn...
Hey, at least we're done with the defense...
It was hell.
But all of us felt a whole lot better after.
Even our Physics teacher did.
One down, a million more to go...
You know what?
Things can get really f***ed up when you go along...
Sometimes, you just have to tell the truth.
"Oh what a tangled web we weave... lies... truth..."
Blimey, I don't even know where that quote came from...
Just wanna say it out loud...
You know, I always feel tired lately...
I don't really know why, but I'd rather stay up late...
Maybe I'm psychotic...
Or maybe it's genetic...
Oh well.
Ho-hum...
I really want to meet someone, but he's a world away.
I know he wants to meet me too someday.
But I don't think we'll ever do.
Maybe it's just is.

how about a rant?
My parents are driving me crazy!!!
I hear a good song and stop for a sec while studying, and they think I'm slacking off?!?!
As if they were never kids before!!!
This is just so shitty...
Next time, I'd rather REALLY slack off rather than be blamed doing it while studying.
Why can't they cut me some slack?
I only got less than 8 weeks of studying left...
And they still torture me with this kind of crap everyday...

I'm just pissed off.

Oh well.

Better luck tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number