SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hurt...

Ever had the feeling when you were always in the wrong?
That feeling that you can’t do anything because you’ll be named rude?
I’m feeling it right now.
I feel like I’m the worst person in the world.
Am I that bad?
Why does she think that I am an ungrateful piece of crap?
Do I not deserve what I have?
I may not look like I’m not doing as much
But I know that I deserve the comforts that I have.
Maybe I still have to prove it to you.
But what can I do?!?!?!
I’m a kid?!?!
You yourself gave me the notion that I’m ONLY a kid.
You say I can’t live without you.
You say I’m the only one you’ve got.
You say that I will always need you.
Then help me!
Help me be a better person!
You say that you know better.
Then guide me.
You say I’m confused.
Then help me.
You say so many wrong things about me.
Sorry.
I can’t be perfect.
Now you say I’m over reacting.
Sorry again.
This is what a teenager does.
I know you went through childhood too.
Why the anger?
Why the angst?
I’m so scared.
I love you.
But why do you do this to me?
Don’t you know it’s your job to care for me?
I’m hurt…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number