SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

YIKEE...

I suddenly realized that they are meant for each other.
Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for them!
I would even help them be together if they need to...
It's just that the green eyed monster has arrived again...
This time, it's asking, "When will I have my man?"
This sucks. I sound so friggin' pathetic.
But it's true. I feel so lonely nowadays.
Especially because of the projects that keep me awake till sunrise...
I get to think about what the hell has been happening with my life...
I know I'm atill young, but I think I wasted the time that has passed...
But I'm still happy for them...
I hope they get to gether pretty sooon coz the "TORPE" thing is getting kinda old...
hay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number