SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Regrets...

This isn't Mac...
She just wanted this posted tonight.
I'm her cousin...
And now,
Without further ado...
I give you Mac's post.

Regrets.
That's what I've been thinking of today.
The shoulda woulda coulda has been buzzing in my head.

My heart has been pounding.
My head spinning.
My breath getting harsh.

I miss him...
I want to hear his voice.
I want to be beside him.
But I think he doesn't even want to be near me.
What did I do?
Where did I go wrong?

Haay...
As I'm writing this,
I'm think I'm going to faint.
I need to talk to him.
But how?

...

Well, that's all she wrote.
She fainted afterwards.
Whoever my cousin is referring to,
I hope you read this...
And talk to my cousin.
You're the only person that made her feel like this.
You're really something special.
I hope you realize that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number