SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Unappreciated...

Why do they think I don't study?

Do they think I'm only fooling around in college?!?!?

Why can't they see that I'm doing MY BEST

And GIVING MY ALL in college?!?!?!

...

For those reading this...

Allow me to rant.

...

I have worked my ass off since school started.
I didn't do anything but study, study, study.
Sure, I thought of slacking off...
But I never did it.
I was too afraid to fail.
Moreover,
I was scared to death to disappoint them.

First shot: nice!
Second shot: okay...
Third: uh-oh...

I really did my best.
I studied.
I memorized.
I analyzed.
Yet I think I still got a low score.

Maybe I even failed.

I'M SORRY OKAY!!!

I'm not perfect.

I did study.
I did memorize.
I did analyze.
I did all that I can to understand.
And I did.
But it was just that hard for me.

All I'm asking is a little consideration.
I've been trying to tell you ever since I was a kid:
I'M NOT PERFECT.

Hope you realize that I am having a hard time...
Even if I get high scores...

Don't worry.
I'll always do better next time.
...
But I know that already made a mark.

Again,
I'm sorry.

I'm sorry you found out I'm not like you.

Because I'm really not.

I'm just average.

...

I just thought you appreciated my efforts...

Guess you didn't.

Oh well.

Again...

I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number