SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Unappreciated...

Why do they think I don't study?

Do they think I'm only fooling around in college?!?!?

Why can't they see that I'm doing MY BEST

And GIVING MY ALL in college?!?!?!

...

For those reading this...

Allow me to rant.

...

I have worked my ass off since school started.
I didn't do anything but study, study, study.
Sure, I thought of slacking off...
But I never did it.
I was too afraid to fail.
Moreover,
I was scared to death to disappoint them.

First shot: nice!
Second shot: okay...
Third: uh-oh...

I really did my best.
I studied.
I memorized.
I analyzed.
Yet I think I still got a low score.

Maybe I even failed.

I'M SORRY OKAY!!!

I'm not perfect.

I did study.
I did memorize.
I did analyze.
I did all that I can to understand.
And I did.
But it was just that hard for me.

All I'm asking is a little consideration.
I've been trying to tell you ever since I was a kid:
I'M NOT PERFECT.

Hope you realize that I am having a hard time...
Even if I get high scores...

Don't worry.
I'll always do better next time.
...
But I know that already made a mark.

Again,
I'm sorry.

I'm sorry you found out I'm not like you.

Because I'm really not.

I'm just average.

...

I just thought you appreciated my efforts...

Guess you didn't.

Oh well.

Again...

I'm sorry.

6 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger claude dietrich said...

hindi ka nag-iisa sa pagdurusa dod... am goin through the exact same situation with my dad right now... just wanted you to know na may karamay ka..

ingat sila sayo dod.. God bless.

*hug*

 
At 7:26 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

thanks guys...

it's good to hear from you again...

i get a glimmer of hope.

cheers!

SAGAD FOREVER!!!

 
At 8:31 PM, July 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if there was anything i found out about you, it was that you're the one who gives it your all in everything you do. a quality most of us can only dream of having. and that's what makes you special. you may not be near perfect, but heck, who cares? I'm sure I don't.XP

 
At 7:00 PM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

gosh gise...
your words...

are so deep...

miss ko n yung ganyan...

hehe. . .


SAGAD!

 
At 9:33 AM, July 16, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

Mac sweetie. It's gonna be alright okay?

Don't let them get you down and don't let them take your hard work away from you. You know what you do and you know how much you're doing. If it doesn't meet their standards, then sorry, but YOU shouldn't be sorry. You should never be sorry for doing your best okay hun?

Remember. We are not quitters. Bleeding. Bruised. Broken. Wounded or sprained we may be. one thing remains true...

May tinatawag tayong ponstan para mawala ang sakit!

Pero pag may TB ka. Wala na.

Joke lang baby boo.

I'm always here for you. I may not know what the feeling is, but I know its not a stranger anymore to you. Okay baby?

I love you and always keep your chin up. Sige ka, pag umiyak ka magagalit ako.

You I hate being weak and I hate seeing people around get weak and quit. If I need to drag you I will.

Take care mac!

Love you badoodles!!

 
At 9:48 AM, July 16, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

Gosh.

Best comment ever.

You have no idea how much that meant to me. I really thought I can't go on anymore. Thank youy for slapping me back to my senses.

Mama Bear,

You know you are my inspiration. Thank you for giving me a good push- I mean shove.

I won't give up.
I promise.

If you see me going downward...

Paki sapak nga ako...

yung parang sapak ni steph...

Baka sakaling magising diwa ko.

Wakekek.


Take care Mama Bear.

I love you so much!

Mwah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number