SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Endless...

I'm way tired...
I don't think I can finish 6 scripts...
In 1 and a half hour...

But I have too...

Damn computer.

It doesn't recover files.

Shit.

Oh well...
I'm gonna have to finish it tonight.

Anyway...
The topic/s:

Why endless?
It's endless for many reasons:
Endless pains...
Endless heartaches...
Endless tears...

Sounds sad doesn't it?
But the thing is...
I'm learning to cope with it.
I'm starting to do fine even with all this crap I'm taking.

...

Earth Wind and Fire is in my playlists lately...
Feeling nostalgic...

...

SAN BEDA WON AGAINST LETRAN!!!
WAHOO!!!
After 16 years....
We finally have a good chance of getting the championship.

...

Hmmm...

Random things again.

Oh well...

Comments?

Come and give it to me bebeh!

...

XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number