SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Foolish...

Boring.
I'm here at a computer shop across FEU,
Waiting for my classmates' basketball game to finish.
So hot in FEU.
I thought I'd melt...

Damn.

And to think we pay 40K per sem in San Beda...
And they don't even allow us to play in the gym..
Because Eque and the other basketball guys are training.

Oh well...

To the topic:

My life has been shit...
Though it was my brother's birthday yesterday.

To take my mind out of my miseries,
I'm making a list of songs that could define how I feel:

Goodbye by Juana
Pansinin Mo by Juana
Set You Free by Side A
You're a God by Vertical Horizon
4 Seasons of Loneliness by Boyz 2 Men
Oh Well by Boyz 2 Men

...

I forgot the others...

Ah shit.

I want to be stoic.
I don't want to feel anymore.
I don't want to live.

I feel so useless.

...

Game is starting.
I have to go back.

SBK later.
XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number