SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Bullshit...

Only four days passed,
But I went from heaven, hell and back again.

Integration was great...
Though I smelled like shit afterwards...

Hey...
I was in the rain with the person I wanted to be with...
Though we weren't actually "together",
It was still great.

That night, there was a concert.
Join the Club was there...
But I wasn't.
...
I hate it when my parents fight because of me.
Duh...
If you didn't want me to go out late at night,
Then don't send me to school.

Anyway...
Our Theology project has been on my mind for too many weeks...
We just reported today.
And thank goodness we did good.
Because if we didn't,
There'll be hell to pay.

Another one:
Chico!!!
WHY DROP?!?!?!
I'LL MISS YOU LIKE HELL!!!
It won't be FaC without you...

Last one:
Why is it that when it's only the two of us,
You talk so sweet and you're so nice...
But when there are others around,
You act like you don't know I exist.
Bullshit.
You know...
I think you're my lucky charm.
And don't worry,
I didn't tell anyone you called.
I wanted to keep that for myself.

And don't worry,
Nobody knows who you are.
I bet you don't even read my blog...
HAayyy...
I really like you.

XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number