SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Random...

I was supposed to publish 3 posts already...

But my laziness,
my problems,
and the lousy speed of the net..
Aint helping me at all.

See here I am...

I'm gonna jabber about stuff...
Random stuff.

Everything that I can think of.

...

Do I have anything in mind?

well...

My present heartaches...
I'm very troubled.
I want all of it to end,
But I don't want to either.

Weird isn't it?

...

I want to focus on my studies.
And I am...
But there is too much to study!!!
My brain is melting...
I think I'm gonna have that disorder,
With my eyes squinting all the time...
I spend too much time on the computer.
Too much work.

...

The rain caused me so many problems.
The rain caused me too much pain.
The rain caused me misery.
But I don't want the rain to end.
I long for the rain...
(And I don't think it's the suspension of classes...)

...

Integration week this week.
Oh my.

Hope I can stand it...

Hayhay...

...

It's hard to play Dr. Phil...
When I have problems of my own.

...

Pinoy Dream Academy.
Hope we can get it.
But we can't even record the songs...
Oh well...
Just wishing.

...

SAGAD reuntied.
I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT!!!
It was really a great picker-upper for me!
I was so down for the longest time...
I longed for the comfort of SAGAD.
And I got it!
Though it was only for I few hours,
I felt that I was alive again...
Because of the company of Kim and Steph.
Add Tricco and Jamon...
And I was in cloud nine!
Even if after we met...
I was flooded with the harsh reality that is my life.
I am very thankful I was given a break.
I really needed that boost from the 2 most important people of my life.

...

so...
How random can I get?

This random.

Comments anyone?!

GO AND ATTACK!!!

hehehe.

Wakekek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number