SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

SAGAD...

Why is it…
That when I have all these problems on my shoulders,
When I feel so low and forsaken,
When I don’t think I can hold on anymore,
When I need you guys…



I can’t go to you?



ARGHHH!!!

I miss you so much…
I feel so empty without you.
I feel so lost.

It’s like I went back to those dreaded days…

I'd do anything to see you guys.

It's like I've been wandering away from home for years...

When it's only been five weeks.

(stops cause Kim goes online)

...

~change of emotion~

I LOVE YOU MAMA BEAR!!!

SAGAD LIVES!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

Haha, always here for you my widdle badoodles. Forever yan. dont you ever forget

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number