SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Confessions...

I got this from Alya on Friendster...
Thsnks Alya!

I won't post a real post yet...

I'm still not in the mood.

But feel free to copy paste, and add your own confession.

Mark your confessions:
[ ] I'm afraid of silence.
[x] I Talk A LOT when I get really nervous.
[x] I am really ticklish.
[] I'm afraid of the dark.
[x] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors atnight.
[x] I can't sleep in a room if the door is open
[ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed
[ ] I am afraid of gay or lesbian people.
[x] I believe in true love.
[ ] I've run away from home
[ ] I listen to political music
[ ] I collect comic books
[x] I shut others out when I'm sad.
[x] I've stayed out all night.
[x] I open up to others easily.
[x] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[x] I watch the news.
[x] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[x] I love Disney movies.
[x] I am a sucker for green eyes.
[x] I am a sucker for brown eyes.
[x] I am a sucker for blue eyes
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation
[ ] I love Spam....
[ ] I bake well
[ ] I have worn pajamas to class.
[ ] I have owned something from Abercrombie.
[ ] I want a better job
[ ] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours.
[ ] I love Dr. Phil.
[x] I like multiple people
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I am self-conscious.
[x] I love to laugh.
[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day.
[x] I loved Lord of the Rings.
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[x] I love chocolate.
[ ] I bite my nails.
[ ] I am not comfortable with being me.
[x] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[x] Gotten lost in the city.
[x] Thought of suicide before.
[x] Seen a shooting star.
[ ] Had a menage a trois.
[x] Gone out in public in my pajamas
[x] Have kissed someone really strange....
[x] Hugged a stranger.
[x] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of adiff. sex.
[x] Been in a fist fight
[ ] Been arrested.
[x] Laughed and had some type of beverage comeout of my nose.
[ ] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] made out in an elevator.
[ ] Swore at Liberace.
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[ ] Gotten stitches.
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[x] Bitten someone
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[ ] Crashed into a car...
[ ] been to Japan.
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[x] shoplifted
[ ] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have themback.
[ ] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[x] Had a crush on a teacher/coach
[ ]Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[ ] Been to Europe.
[ ] Slept with a co-worker, and/or employee.
[ ] been to New York
[ ] Been married
[ ] Gotten divorced
[x] Saw someone/something dying.
[x] Have a list of people you want to kill.
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day.
[ ] Been to Canada.
[x] Been on a Plane.
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar or club
[x] Eaten sushi.
[ ] Been snowboarding.
[x] Continued to care for someone sooo much eventhough you know you can't have them
[x] taken a picture just for the sole purpose ofputting it on myspace/friendster..
[ ] Been ice skating
[x] Cried in public.
[x] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyesclosed.
[ ]been at a party and instead of giving out yourphone number you give them your mypsace nameand say look me up
[x] liked someone even though you knew youshouldn't have.
[x] Thought of someone a lot lately.
[ ] Hate the world.
[x] Love someone who doesnt realize it
[ ] have your cell phone permanently attached toyour hand/hip
[x] cried over a guy/girl you didnt even go out with
[x] dated with a guy who really likes you but you have no interest in just to forget the one you truly love

Copy paste it...
it's fun!

Cheers for now...
I'll hook you up on my life when I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number