SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Unlucky...



My mother is sick.

And now...

A problem that has been looming in the past...

Has come back to haunt me and my family.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brothers and I are too young for this.

My parents don't need this at all.

Why is this happening to us?!?!?!?!

Why is this happening to me?!?!?!?!

This is all to hard to bear...

I just hope I can stand through all this.

I just hope we can survive.

Why am I so unlucky?!?!

Maybe life is just really unfair...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number