SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Moments...

It was my mom's birthday yesterday.
We went to mass...
Ate breakfast...
Bought rice...
Went to Casa Milan...
Even had a foot spa session!
(Now my footsies are so much smoother!)
We went to the grocery store to buy Coke and ice cream.
I was very girly that day because I was wearing a pink skirt and a pink blouse...
In short,
I wasn't in the usual "tomboy" look.
I've been going to that grocery store for the longest time,
But this is the only time I looked like a girl.
And this bagger that i had a crush on never gave me a second glance.
I know what you think: "What? A bagger?!?!?!"
Well, that bagger is actually the son of the owner.
He also plays lead guitar in his band
(talk about stalker effect... hehehe)
Anyway,
Now that he saw me all dressed up,
He was staring at me the whole time he was bagging the stuff
(even dropped the 1.5 coke on his foot..)
He even offered to help me put it in the car...(kilig effect!)

That is a kind of moment that I've been longing for.
That's one moment that I felt special...
(imagine a hot guy opening the door for you)

We even had "the look back" as he entered the store and as I left...

haaayyy....

Wonder if that happens again?

It probably won't...

But if it would...

I hope it will happen with a guy that I like...

And hopefully that guy likes me back.

Note:
My classes start on June 13, so I probably won't be able to post as often...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number