SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Enrollment...

Before anything else,
I just want you to know that I am illegally using the internet of my mother's office.
Haha.
Call it corruption.
I call it resourcefulness.
Hahaha.

I don't know what it is...
But I haven't been online much...
I probably have lost the oh so few readers that I have.
Oh well..
Hehehe...

I think I found other things I could busy my life with.
Haha.

I finally found a way to get out of house.
I love the Mayflower.
Every afternoon,
I'm at church...
With my friends.
After some singing,
We spend 1 to 2 hours playing patintero at the church patio.

I finally get out of the grasp of my parents!
Wahoo!

Anyway...

I'm here at my mom's office because I enrolled today.
It was easy, but VERY long.
It was a bad idea that we came later...
I usually go to Beda aroiund 6 am...
But oh well.
I saw the hot CAT officer that I have been spotting since forever...
He even smiled at me..
Hehehe...
Yikee....

Another topic:
Summer flings.
Unfortunately (Or rather fortunately), I don't have one.
It's been fun helping my friend have one...
And breaking up with that guy...
I'm trailing away again.
What I'm trying to say is that I finally have a summer that I'm not running after a guy.
I'm finally content with what I have and who I am not with.
And besides, I'm starting to get really close with my choirmates. :D

I realized that summer flings are a waste of time.
Making friends and having meaningful relationships with them are better.

Uhmmm...
I would like to excuse myself with Tricco.
Sot,
Sorry I haven't been able to talk with you lately.
I've been VERY BUSY since May 3... hope you understand.

One last thing.
There has been something bothering me at the back of my mind...
And no hugs or pat on the back can ever solve this.
I have to face it on my own.

There.

So...
uhm...
Until then....

Ciao.
SAGAD.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, May 19, 2006, Blogger claude dietrich said...

"Uhmmm...
I would like to excuse myself with Tricco.
Sot,
Sorry I haven't been able to talk with you lately.
I've been VERY BUSY since May 3... hope you understand."

---> wala yun Mac.. i totally understand..=)ingat sila sayo ha?

XP

 
At 4:07 PM, May 20, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

hi steph...
musta ka naman?
hehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number