SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Gone...

Last night...
you visited me in my dreams.

Why?

You already know I fee alone and lonely.
You already see the hurt I am feeling.

Why did I have to see you?

The feeling you gave me...

Knowing you are there,
though I can't reach you...
I can't touch you...
I can't hold you...

Now I'm here...
With tears running down my face.

I see nothing..
I feel nothing..
Only the empty space you left me.

I tried to ignore it.
I tried to destroy it.
But the people around me...
They make me long for you.

Why did you have to go?
Why did you have to leave?

I thought I was done mourning.
But the pain is stil in my heart.

Done come and see me anymore.
It only makes me long for your love.

Am I to be alone forever?
Am I to cry because you are gone?
Am I to never love again?

I feel so left out.

I feel so unloved.

...

I miss you Jin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number