SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Out...

I have been out of the house for six days.

Without the net.

Fel I was going crazy.

HAHA.

I missed home, with all the trimmings.

Anyway,
It looks like 3 of us already talked about the trip to Tagaytay-Binubusan,
so why not I talk about it too?

29
As usual, I was the first one to go to Kim's house.
Followed by Steph.
We fetched Tricco at Mcdo Katips.
Ate at Mcdo SLEX.
Had a round of Magic Sing until we got there.
Oh,
and this is the start of our insomiac nights.

30
House blessing of the Guevarras.
Nikki got a sprain.
OUCH.
My family came.
Had fun.
Steph left na.
Boohoo.

1
Nuthin much.
Bummed around the house.
Watched the start of Ice Age 2 and Beatles DVD.
Went to Yellow Cab for dinner.

2
Went to Binubusan for our fiesta.
ate... ate.. ate...
Found new enemies.
HAHA.
Had our revenge.
HAHAHA.

3
It was only me, my cuz, my other cuz and my ninang.
And a new sugar daddy...

hihihihi...

The power was cut off because of our neigbor magic singing the night away.
So we lived in tea lights and scented candles
It was such a good mood...

Hahaha.

We went home yesterday, May 4.

I;m going to get the ball pics later...

Uh...

By the way...

I got a new sugar daddy...
And he's loaded!

haha...

You're all the ass i need beybeh...

SAGAD my friends, SAGAD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number