SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Free...

He doesn’t know that his own words made me leave him.

He doesn’t know how long I waited.

He doesn’t know how stupid I felt.

He doesn’t know how lonely I was.

He doesn’t know how I longed for him.

He doesn’t know how angry he made me.

He doesn’t know how much hurt he caused.

He doesn’t know the pain I felt.

He doesn’t know the tears I shed.

...

He doesn’t know what I decided.

He doesn’t know I asked for a sign.

He doesn’t know God gave it to me.

He doesn’t know how happy I was when I saw that sign.

He doesn’t know I ended it.

...

He doesn’t know the things that happened.

He doesn’t know how it ended.

He doesn’t know it ended.

He doesn’t know his friends helped me.

He doesn’t know anythig.

...

HE DOESN'T KNOW I'M FINALLY FREE.

I'm finally free of him...

And all the pain he caused me.

Now I shall start anew.

And live life again.

5 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, May 25, 2006, Blogger claude dietrich said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:15 AM, May 25, 2006, Blogger claude dietrich said...

from the looks of it naging worst nightmare mo yung thing na to ah...

worst nightmare, worst suffering, lahat na ata...

but it's good to know that you broke yourself free from the spell..

way before it's too late..

=)

 
At 9:17 AM, May 26, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

sabi nga ng friend ko sa isa ko pang friend,
"You have to let go and move on."

Di niya alam na ako ang gumawa nun...
Hehehe...

 
At 5:09 PM, May 28, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

wow, that's deep man,.

sorry i haven't been around much, kakaonline ko lang ngayon and pakshiyet wala pang online ni isa sa inyo. Sorry ah, school is starting na eh, and guess what? Class Secretary ako. Mac!! Anong kalokohan yun diba? SUlat ko?!?!? ANG BANOI!!

Well, dude, anytime you need me, txt txt na lang..

You did the right thing man.

Basta, you know what you are doing and I know you always do. Go for it.
I'm always behind you.

I love you so very much!!!

MWAH!

 
At 10:55 AM, May 29, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

i miss you mama bear...:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number