SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Illusions...

Sometimes,
I don't even see the point why I try to get along with people.

I know in my heart that I can manage by myself.
I also know that I will always be true to myself.

With that...
I also know that I am true to others.

But lately...
It seems that all that truth is just an illusion.

I was brought up in the best of places,
Taught by the best people,
Given the best things,
Experienced the best memories...

But still,
I am not a princess.

I am not a lady who curtsies,
I am not a lady who stops herself from laughing too loud.
I am not a lady who never always does as she is told.
I am not a lady who doesn't mess up.
I am not a lady who always has grace.
I am not a lady who doesn't get mad.
I am not a lady who is perfect.

Yes, I live in a life of milk and honey...
Where everyone is happy,
And everything seems perfect.

But I am not like them.
I am not like those perfect people.
They force me to live a perfect life,
When I choose to make mistakes and be normal.

Now...
All of them think I live a Primera life...
While I am not.

Now they think that i have fallen from grace...
Wen I was never with grace.

I just wish they didn't think of me like that...

For they were disillusioned.

When I never meant for it to be like that.

I showed my true self.

I was never unreal.

I'm just a peddler...

Forced to live a princess' life.

I hope you understand...

I never wanted this.

Don't worry...

I'll do everything to change.

So you will be trapped in your own illusions again.

And you will approve of me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number