SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Unnoticed...

The song by Juana has been spinning in my head for one week now.
"Di mo naman pinapansin mga tawag ko
Di mo naman pinapansin mga sulat ko
Ano ba talaga gusto mong gawin ko?"

DAMN!!!!

I feel so stupid.
I'm here..
Always beside you.

Why can't you see me?

Am I that ugly?
Am I destined to be alone forever?
Why can't someone love me as I love him?

Maybe I should just cry this out.
Besides,
Nobody cares.
I'm always unnoticed.

3 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, May 29, 2006, Blogger claude dietrich said...

Nobody cares. --> ok lang ba if i said i beg to differ?

kasi you're my friend eh.. (and i don't just use the word friend for anybody.)

and i care..

i may not be around sometimes but that doesn't mean i stopped caring..

buzz me up dod.. usap tayo soon.

miss you btw.

=)

 
At 11:22 AM, May 30, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

we are all here for you mac..its jsut the way things are around here.

kung ayaw mo...

WALANG AAYAW!!

haha, sige na.

I love you badoodles!

 
At 11:36 AM, May 30, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

awww...
*tears tears*

ang layo kasi ng lagro eh...
kaya feeling lonely ako dito...

si mars lang ang nandito na nagpapaalala sa inyo...

i miz you guyz....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number