SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Wild...

I'm loving the scent of a drunk man who smokes.
Weird isn't it?

...

But if you're in my place,
You'd say the same thing.

A friend and I were on a wild night.

Yes...
It was short...

But that short amount of time gave her a smile that I can still see-
even if we're already in our own houses.

I just love it when I'm sober and the guy is drunk!
Haha.

Even though I wasn't the one who had fun with the guys...
I loved watching evering moment of it!

No...
We didn't do anything promiscuous.

We just did what we usually do...

You think about what we do.

Haha.

Oh well...

I hope we have another night like that.

This time...

I'll be the one who experiences the action.

Hehehe...

Sagad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number