SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Eavesdropping...

I suddenly realize how easy it is to hear our neighbor...
But I didn't mean to hear it...
Any of it...
If given the choice,
I would've put on earplugs.
I didn't even want to hear a sound from them.

I never knew my neighbor.
all I know is that he is a friend of my friend,
And he has his girlfriend/ wife/ live-in partner with him.
Anyway...
Around 1 in the afternoon,
I heard the girl crying
And she keeps telling the man to stop.
I was goint to call the police,
I thought the man was abusing her...
When I heard her say..
"No... don't stop now... ooohhh... aahhhh... hmmmm... yes! YES! YES!"
...
...

...

...

Oh my gosh.
They were having their afternoon...
uhmmm...
thingy.

Golly gee.
NOw,
JTC is on my cd player and the volume is on 10.

I can't believe it.
To make things worse,
I was goint to hang my towel outside,
When I saw their window...
...wide open...
... no curtains...
... and them...
... doing the deed.

...

Scandalous.

Speaking of scandals,
I had another one...
here...
in our subdivision.

I never really knew anyone from our street,
And I plan to keep it that way.
But lately,
People are starting to know my name...
...and my life.

My relationship with men are always quiet.
I had no idea that the one guy that I never thought would tell
Suddenly decides to tell our past to everyone he knows in our street.
I don't really know if he told...
Or if his friends did...

I'll show them.

Now...
I have no idea how they see me now.
Before,
I was the mysterious gorgeous (that's what they said) chubby girl...
Now,
I could be a desperate wanna be...
a hopeless romantic chuva...

ARGGHHH!!!!

Who ever told them will face me!!!

I'll show you!!!

I'll show you....

Next time...

YOu'll be gossiping about me...
And a hot stud I'll be bringing home.

How about that for a scandal?

To the person who's been telling stuff about me...

Get a life.

Peace mehn.

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

haha! great action scenes.:p

haha, nakaka indayog naman ng hapon un. :))

Yaaak!

Too much smarites.:P

 
At 12:17 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

iba na talaga ang nagagawa ng heat...

Pati ang tao, in heat na rin...

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number