SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Practice...

I've spent three days of my life singing like a mouse.

Why do we have to be the sopranos?!?!?!
Almost the whole class is alto...
grr...
Can't we just do the melody?

Oh my...
We're gonna do this until next week?!?!?!
(faints)

...

(recovers)
It's getting very boring...
My classmates brought a lot of magazines and uno cards...
And were confiscated...
hehehe...

I really don't know what to say in this entry...
I think I had the feeling that I should write one...
I saw 25 hits on the counter...
Only a few people know my blog...
So I felt obliged to give my oh so few readers something else to read...
:D

Hahaha...

Jin...
Take care... I love you...

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

i love you too jami!
didn't mean to offend you...
kasi iba yung nakagisnan kong voicing...
at tsaka tama ka naman...
naabot ko nga!
churi ha...

at tsaka ang lupheet ng init sa podium kanina...
tapos masama pa yung pakiramdam ko...
churi talaga...
dont worry!
I'll do better tomorrow...
At tsaka 4th honorable mention ka namahn eh...
oh diba?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number