SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Goodbyes...

I just realized that I only have 2 weeks left in
SCHOOL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF QUEZON CITY...
I am actually excited... ecstatic even!
But there is this small part of me...
That knows I will miss it...

I guess I'm not really good qith goodbyes....
I always smile,
Even if I'm crying inside...

Believe it or not....
I'm gonna miss my 12 year stay in that convent.
Even if I will study in another convent,
It won't be the same...

I will miss my little piece of... uhm...
I can't say paradise...
Lets make it... uhm.... second home?

I'm gonna miss the buildings...
The teachers...
The manangs and manongs...
The parking lot...
The blue castle...

But I definitely won't miss that guard!
So to her... good riddens!

You know who I'll miss the most?
My friends...
Yup...
This little girl will miss the two people she has cared for so much...

I know that I will still see them,
But we're in different colleges now...
And they will have their own lives...
I know I will have a new set of friends...
and so will they...
Buty it will never be the same...
It will never be Sagad...

So I guess you guessed it...
I'm afraid to lose those two boogers...
I looovvveee them so much...

I just want them to know that...
Steph at Kim
Ang mga mahal kong kaibigan
Sana po ay huwag niyong kalimutan
Ang lahat ng ating pinagsamahan
Malunkot man o masaya
O kabulastugan kaya?
Dahil ito ay nakatulong
Upang ako ay lumaki at sumulong
Malapit na tayong magkahiwalay
Sigurado ako ay matatamlay
Dahil wala na
Ang dalawa
Na nagbibigay-kulay
Sa magulo kong buhay
Kim at Steph
Ibang klase kayo
Ang puso ko ay nabuksan niyo
Dahil dati, nakasara ito
Kaya kung ako ay tatanungin
Kung sino ang aking pipiliin,
Eto ang aking sasagutin:
Saan pa, kundi sa...
SAGAD!!!
I love ya guys...

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, March 12, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

I love you too mehn!!

walang iwanan!!

ano ba?!?!?1

malamang barkada ko sa USTe hindi aabot sa inyo!!

talagang hindi!!

i lab you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number