SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Kisses...

No Kim.
I'm not referring to you mehn.
Alabshuu MAMA BEAR!!!
Mwah!!!
Wakekek...

Anyway...
I've been witness to a lot of liplock action lately...
Some of them make me swoon...
But others,
I wanna puke all over the people involved!!!
As in EEWEEE!!!

First kissing scene:
My crush and my dear friend.
Ouch mehn!
And my friend knows I really like him.
Now they're together...
And once again...
I'm the friggin' third wheel!

Second kissing scene:
2 newlyweds.
Cute.
Awkward.
But still cute...
Haayyy...
I love weddings...
But I'm not in a hurry to be the bride :D

Third kissing scene:
2 guys.
YUUUCCCKKK!!!
My EYES!!!
Madonna and Britney were fine...
But them?!?!?!
They don't even look sober!
It was as if they were wasted gay couples...
Who just finished an orgy...
KADEEEERRRRR!!!!

Fourth kissing scene:
My other crush and my other friend.
Now here you can call me stupid.
My guy friend asked me to be his bridge to my girl friend.
I accepted.
It was my only chance of being close to him.
Now they've been together for 2 months.
My friend was having a really bad day.
She was ranting to his boyfriend (my secret crush)
And he suddenly kissed her to make her stop.
Damn.

Fifth kissing scene:
JOHN CENA AND MARIA!!!
After seeing those kisses in one day...
I went home...
turned on the tv and watched JaCK...
WWE RAW was on...
I saw John Cena in the locker room...
He was going to have a mixed tagteam with Maria against Lita and Edge.
Maria entered.
She was nervous for the match and kept talking.
John told her to relax.
She didn't.
She kept on talking...
So John Cena kissed her.
?!?!?!?!?!?!
For that moment...
I wanted to be that dumb blonde...

Final thought:
What's up with all the kissing?
Maybe I should try it...
WAKEKEK.

HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT.
John Cena.
SAGAD!!!

Oh.
By the way.
To all those who went to the RAW LIVE TOUR,
Please send me pics!!!
I beg of you!!!
Thanks.
Much loved...
:P

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger claude dietrich said...

"No Kim.
I'm not referring to you mehn."

-----> dehin ko lam kung matatawa ako, kung iiyak ba ako or what.. hehehehehehehe...

*wink wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number