SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Jose...

I was copying notes for El Fili in the net...
I always skipped the intro of the site...
But I didn't today.
I saw the short presentation.
I think it fits the situation of our country right now.

So,

To the Filipino Youth:
Listen to our National Hero.
Listen to Jose Rizal!

"I die without seeing the sun rise on my country. You who are to see the dawn, welcome it, and do not forget those who fell during the night."
-from his book, "Noli Me Tangere"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number