SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Melancholy...

Ever had that eternal sadness stay in your soul?
It's as if you would never be happyu again...
Like the whole world has conspired to ruin your life...
This is worse than depression...

Why me?
I know I haven't been a saint lately...
BUt is this Inferno?
I don't blame others for what is happening...
I do blame myself...
After all...
It is my fault.

It seems like the universe is mocking me...
She shows how my life could be...
If I didn't have these demons in my life...
She shows the happiness of others...
While I lay here in despair...
Longing to succeed...
Or just to die.

I'm tired.
I don't know if my patience has run out...
Or I just lost the drive to live.
Maybe both.
It's too near the end to give up...
And yet I have half the heart to stop and do give in...
But the other half...
Wants me to go on...
I know I'll experience more pain,
More tears,
More hurt.
But in the end...
I will be rewarded.

Sometimes,
I think of that reward.
I ask myself:
Do I really want it?
Of course I do...
But I don't think I'm worth it...
You make me think I'm not worth it...
You make me think I'm nothing...

How could you?
Of all people...
Why you?

No matter...
I will always love you...
No matter what.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, February 23, 2006, Blogger claude dietrich said...

ok ka lang dyan Mac?

basta you know how to reach me pag kelangan mo ng tulong or anything aryt?=) *huggie*

 
At 7:11 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

hey, haven't been going online in a while. ito pala makikita ko dito.

look, everything will be alright.
Sabi ko naman sa'yo diba? you gotta let the fish nibble then you spear them.

it's a philosophy I know you'll live up to.

Mac, I know you're strong and I can see it, but you yourself have to believe that.

Hindi advice yun ah! just a fact i stated.

Kahit na.

I'm always here for you okay baby badoodles? ;)

Dito lang lagi si Mommy Bear okay?

love you! *mwah!*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number