SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Friday, February 24, 2006

EDSA...

20 years!

20 years and this is what happens?!?!?!
Is this what we let happen to our country?
Will we leave it to rallyists and a paranoid president?
Will the Philippines be left like this?

Do these people even know what they are rallying for?
Most of them don't even know why they ar under the sun and shouting
"Gloria Resign!"

And GMA...
What were you thinking?!?!?!
EDSA is a celebration...
You need not proclaim a state of national emergency...
There was no active rebellion...
And Marcos didn't even hose the people down!!!

A wise Physics techer told me once:
"You are only scared when you have done something wrong..."
Everyone knows you won't go down the presidency.
So don't provoke people to force you!

Next thing we know,
We'll have martial law.
What will happen to our graduation?!?!?!
I know that at least some of those rallyists have children.
Maybe some of their children will be graduating...
I know this sounds shallow...
But these graduating students ARE the next generation.
I believe that we deserve a decent graduation.

Anyway,
What good will martial law be?!?!?!
It will be just more time of suffering and pain...
No one needs more suffering and pain.

May I ask all those marching in the streets of Luzon:
IF GMA DOES step down,
Who would REPLACE her?
Noli de Castro?!?!?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
My suggestion:
Take out GMA
When you have someone that CAN handle the Philippines.

Lastly,
I would like to quote the status of my classmate,
Regina de Vera:
"Could we still call EDSA a revolution? We're back where we've started. Where is the revolution in that? Fighting is not enough, something has to happen. Think about that, my young, idealistic, smart and good-looking online friends."

Before I go,
I wasn't able to get updates from WWE RAW LIVE TOUR
because of that rally!!!
GRRRR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number