SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Wheels...

You thought this was about cars, didn't you?
I do like dubs...
But this is a different story...
Though it still has wheels...

So read it and understand..
I think some would agree,
Some might not...
I don't care...
It's my f*cking blog!

I have now become a Fran Fyne...
A friggin' NOUKSCHLAB!

What a loser...
I'm the third wheel...
In every place I go to...

I'm that side dish that you don't want but it's always there...
I'm the last one picked in choosing team members...
I'm the odd one...
I'm the friend...
Never the GIRLFRIEND...

Getting very much paranoid...
I dunno wanna be like those pathetic losers...
Oh no...
I think I am...
Sh*t!

This is getting very loser-like...
Is there even such a word?
I dunno...

It just sucks...
To be alone...
To have no one...

The one I love doesn't love me...
My crush has a crush on someone else...
I am so loveless...

I could just imagine myself 20 years from now:
Alone in an apartment in the slumarea with 20 cats for company...
Damn.
My life sucks.

EDDIE!!!
Please HELP ME!!!

JOHN CENA!!!

SAGAD.

3 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, March 04, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

C'mon man.

You're not a noukschlab. haha, you'll get to it soon enough. ^^

 
At 1:29 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

Dude...

you know i don't feel that bad...
I'm still me...
Wakekek... :D

To each his own time, I guess!

 
At 10:03 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

you go you noukschlaber!!

sa karate...

loser!!!

joke~!!
love ya to bits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number