SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Yesterday...

Yikee...
Kisses...
mwah mwah mwah...
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
:">

and yes...
I'm talking about you mehn...
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

I have a question...
why did you have to make me tag along?
You could've had more fun without me... hehehe (evil smile)
But seriously though....
I'm swooning for you guys....
Yikee....

I should've left sooner...
So you guys could've had more alone time...

I just want to say...
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
Oh no! it is an ever fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken.
It is the star to every wandering bark
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love is not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
within his bending sickle's compass come
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks
But bears it out even to the edge of doom
If this be error and upon me proved
I never writ nor no man ever loved.

Tricco:
Look at the pics in your phone...
yikee...

Haaayyy...
Young love...
Sweet love...

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, March 10, 2006, Blogger claude dietrich said...

i know.... i saw the pics...XD ikaw talaga Mac...XP hehehe...

sa uulitin?=D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number