SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Regrets...

I keep telling everybody to take the chance...
I keep telling them to grab every moment...
Why didn't I do that?
I needed that friggin' advice...
Why didn't I follow my own advice?
Now, all is lost...
And I can't do anything about it...

Jin...
We have the same regrets...
We have the same feelings...
I know you're there,
Watching over me.
But why did you have to go like this?
Why didn't you tell me?
I know you promised my bestfriend...
But I was hurt even more...

What would I do now?
You left me...
I wasn't even able to say goodbye...
I left annoyed,
But you were still smiling.
So that was why there was pain in your eyes...
YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!!!

Now I'm here...
Without you...
I'm alone.
When I shouldn't have been.
You should be here with me.
But you're not.
You're gone.
And never will you come back.

You tell me you're sad.
What about me?
You're the one who left me...
You didn't even tell me how you felt...
I found out too late...

No, I'm not mad.
I miss you.
You have no idea as to how big an empty space you left in my soul.

I thought that you would always be there.
That's why I don't say anything.
Besides, what would you want with me?
I was always the friend.

I just want to answer your letter.
I only talked to you about them to make you jealous.
Your dad made that song for me because he knew how I felt for you.
I have the same regrets ever night... yes, even until now.
I have the same longings.

Now.
You're gone,
And I know that even death will not keep you from me.

I know it's too late...
But...
Jin,
I've always loved you from the very beggining.
I was afraid, that you won't feel the same way.
Now I know how you feel,
I cry for our love... lost in the sea of fear and regret.

I don't know how you'll ever know..
But I wan't you to.
Jin,
I love you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number