SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Finally...

18!!!

Congratulations!!!
I'm really happy for you guys!
You two are so in love that everyone else feels it!
Especially me!
Wakekek.
I'm really happy for you two...

Tricco,
Take care of Kim...
I know you won't let anything happen to her...
She was your dream.
Now,
She's YOUR REALITY.

My Cupid and Psyche shower you with love and devotion until the end of days!

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

haha, thanks mac. woshooo! ikaw talaga ah!:P

love you po!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number