SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Pathetic...

I would be fooling myself if I said I'm fine.

Coz I'm not.

I've tried crying,
smiling,
ignoring,
busying,
even confronting...

But nothing worked.

Now my liver is suffering because of this.

I'm so mad at myself.
I SHOULD BE OVER YOU BY NOW!!!
WE SHOULD'VE BEEN FRIENDS ALREADY!!!

But no...
You had to be a dickhead and do this to me.
Happy?!?!?!

Now my life is hell.

...

But I don't regret knowing you...
Because there's something about you that made me feel this.
Something in you made me change...

...

Stupid isn't it?

If you ever get to read this...
Here's a note for you.
If you only talk to me so I can do your homework,
Then I'll do all your homeworks...
In all your subjects...
The whole of your stay in college.

...

See how desperate I am?!?!?!

...

I need more rhum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number