SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hoping...

I don't know why I even bother typing up these things...
When I don't want anyone to know how I feel...

Weird, isn't it?
I guess,
The fact that no one really knows the whole story...

So all of you can guess what the hell I'm talking about..
And I'd never answer any of it.

I read a quote from my cousin's phone:
.."in love, never put yourself in a situation
where you're not sure
of where you stand in a person's life...
NEver assume, never expect..."

Well...
That's what I didn't do.
I assumed...
I expected...

STUPID ME!!!

I never felt this way before...

No one really liked me...
It was usually me who falls..

But you said you like me...

I didn't want to believe...
I didn't want to get hurt...
What if you were joking?
What if you were lying?
What if you were just playing around?

...

What if I said I like you?

...

so much?

...

And what I'm saying is true...

It hurts me to know all these things...

And I can't do anything about it.

I don't want to let this feeling go...

I don't want to let you go...

But once again,
That damn reason stops me from doing...

You're taken.

Shit.

I'm such a fool.

I don't even know why I'm doing this.

Somebody please answer me...

...

Maybe you want to answer me...

Try talking to me...

ARGGGHHH!!!!

Why am I still hoping?!?!?!

The alcohol, meds and feelings are swirling in my head...

Can't take this anymore.

I never wanted this to happen...

I didn't want to get hurt anymore...

But it's here...

I can't stop it...

I have to go with it.

Oh my.

I think I'm gonna go crazy.

Someone please help me.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, July 07, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

Thanks stephie weffie...

I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number