SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Overdue...






It's been three weeks...

This is the only time I'm able to blog.

What an overdue post.

Actually I tried to blog earlier, butit wouldn't save...

I also blogged coz someone asked me to change his picture...

Anyway.
Here's the post.

College isn't what everyone said.
No culture shock.
No dramatic changes.
No nothing.
It was a liberated highschool... with boys in my case.

I belong to the FAC section.
We're FACers.

Most of them are good kids...

Some are just nasty.

Sometimes you'd think why they look so nice....

Oh... and I'm the VP.
Would you believe?

And I'm the only girl officer...

Not that it matters.

Next thing:

Boys.

No, I' not boy crazy...
It's just that we have 20 boys and only 12 girls.
I've been in an all-girl school for 12 years...
So blame me if I feel weird?

Anyway...
Pictures.
I don't know where the pictures will be posted...
So bear with me.

Uhm...

Unang Hirit went to BEDA.
Saw Drew again...
He remembered me...
Haaaayyy.... (dreamy look).
Saw Bamboo perform.
Hottie Bamboo.
Hottie Ira Cruz.

BEDA Pep rally.
Rivermaya.

NCAA OPENING CEREMONIES.
Fun.

So...
That's my three weeks of college.

Ain't it fun?
( I dunno...)

Oh...
And by the way....

I SO MISS SAGAD!!!
NO ONE CAN EVER REPLACE YOU GUYS!!!
I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

So there.

End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number