SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Lost...

First of all,
Sorry for neglecting my blog.
Things always seem to stop me from updating it...

A lot has happened the past 25 days.
Some bad... Some good...
But the worst just happened between last night and this morning.

My account in my PC was corrupted.
Fuck.
All my files...
Documents, Music... PICTURES.
All lost.
I have no idea how I'm gonna recover from this.
All my files for school are gone.
Music downloaded from friends... vanished.
I just got two songs from Steph last night!
Damn.
But what made me cry was the fact that ALL my pictures are gone.

*sniff*

All those memories.
What the fuck did I do to deserve that?!
My only treasures are my songs and my pictures...
Other people might not get that,
But for a cam whore like me...
It's like armageddon when all your pics are erased...

Boohoo...

(pauses in lamentation)

I know I can't do anythin to get my pictures back.

Maybe this is a sign...
Maybe I need to forget the past...
And start anew.

Shit.

Who am I kidding?
Nothing can console me from what happened...

...

...

...

...Except maybe a tennis bracelet?

Ah...

Fuck this.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, November 30, 2006, Blogger Yan said...

macrise!!

it's a sign... that you have to back-up ur files every once in a while. hehe lagi nangyayari yan sakin! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number