SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Idle...

I've got two finals tomorrow...
Psychology and Filipino.
Not really studying, as you can see.
I'm supposed to help 2... or 3? classmates...
Lost count.
Haha.
It's not even 9 am yet,
so I bet they're not yet awake.

Oh, I made these out of boredom...
Comment if you like!

Feeling senti... yeah right!
I was sick that time...
Yet I was still so vain...
Harhar.
















Same place...
Only different pose and color..
haha.
















Bad lighting made it look dramatic.
Harhar.
I swear I'm a vain fag..
XP
















Hayyyy...
I miss the guy who took this pic.
Remember those days?
Haha..
Waking up with you at my side...
Oh well.
At least we had a chance, ayt?
If you ever come back form Paris,
I want CHANEL DAMNIT!!
harhar...
Miss you dearie...
















Took this when I was early for class.
Wait...
I'm always early for class.
Damn.
XD
















Damn...
I dunno where the other pics went...
I swear I posted 5 more pics...
Well if you see them,
The ones in gray were taken in my mom's office.
The one in pink and yellow was taken in the car.
And the one that looks old is SaGaD!!!
Oh, the one in gray with another gurl is me and Papau...
Amishu Papau!
Well...
That's it...

Cheers!

Sagad!

3 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

Arte mo potah! hahahaha!

That is just like so nice hunny boo!!

OOhh, i love the model thing going on for you. Who edited your photos, bunch?

is you okay? Worried na me!

Hahaha!

See ya baybeh!

Love ya biatch!

 
At 7:03 PM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

thanks mumsie!!!

i edited the pics themselves...

Cuteness right?!?!

This is what boredom does to me... harhar!!!

 
At 7:21 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

hahaha, that's being true to yourself right sweetie bunny boo cakes? hahahaha

ako, ganito na ako, matagal na. Haha, kilala niyo ako.

pag sinabi ko lasing ako, LASING ako. pag sinabi ko nagddrive ako, NAGDDRIVE ako. pag sinabi ko PUTANGINA MO, talagang PUTANGINA MO! hahahaha.

Wala lang, im getting so bad trip with the people i see nowadays. These people think a little change of venue will change how we look at them. No, kahit anong building ka pa sa kung saan man, nakakainis ka pa rin.

Mahirap magtimpi ng ganito mac, sobra. hahaha.

let's talk.

mwah!

just keeping it real! :D

Love ya sweetums.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number