SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Finished...

Finally!!!
My finals are over!!!
I got a lot to say,
But I'll post it next time 'coz
I'm gonna watch The Godfather trilogy...

Waaaaa!!!!
I need comfort badly...

Hayhay...
So for your amusement...
I'll post the other Photoshopped pics...
Comment away!
I don't care if you like it our not,
Just comment bebeh!

This is in my mom's office...
Those were the times when I was
Oh so depressed about you-know-who
















WAAAA!!!!
My face is soooo bloated!!!!
















I took this in the car...
This was when HE finally talked to me...
After loooong weeks of giving me the cold shoulder..
















My beloved MaSteKi!!!
SaGaD at its best!!!
This is what you call classic...
















Something for Papau...
I love you to bits dahling!!
I'll never forget you...
Hope we're still in Accountancy next sem..
















Ya like?
Ya hate?

So comment away!

Cheers!

SaGaD!

3 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, October 20, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

I love. I truly love!

 
At 8:14 PM, October 21, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

I have to have updated pics of us...

meaning INUMAN SESSION!!!

SBK?
SBS?
SBG?

PLEASEEE!!!

wakekek.

I lurve you guys..
XD

 
At 10:16 PM, October 22, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

kau bahala, basta ako drinky na. :P

i just got sober from las night. i drank too much
hahahaha

nag laffline kami eh.:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number