SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Frustrated...

Our topic in Psychology class was waaay in line with what I'm feeling lately.
FRUSTRATION.
Lately,
I've been frustrated with myself...
and a lot of other things that I wasn't able to do.
I'm a frustrated-everything.
When I was young,
I made a list of what I wanted to do or have finished
By the time I'm sixteen.
And so far...
I haven't done even half of the list!
Arrghh...
I don't know,
I just feel so disapointed with myself.

I feel that I should be somewhere else...
Doing something else.
Anything but this.
I never thought of myself in this kind of situation.

It's like I have this voice inside my head, saying:
"LOSER LOSER LOSER...."

THIS IS SO FUCKING FRUSTRATING!
I'M A FRUSTRATED-EVERYTHING!!!

(pauses to dwell in my misery)

Hohum... I need to take a break.
I'm so stressed from all the crap that has been happening to me.

I so want to get this sem over with...
And start my r&r...

And I just wanna say...
I still love you...
And I think I always will...
I will love you without regret...
Even if you don't love me back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number