SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Idiot...

With the many projects and deadlines I have to meet...

The L-word still comes up in my world.

I think I'm gonna do a Holden Caulfield
if I don't pull myself together...

OOOHHH!!!
I'm such an idiot for falling in love!
I know very well he will never love me...

That's my role...
Always the friend,
Never the girlfriend.

Hay.
I just have to accept the fact
That I will always be a loser...

Here I go again with the pity party.
...
Chris...
I really need a break.

hayhay...

I do need to get my life back together.

3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, October 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I've enjoyed visiting your blog. I am trying to get a site up and running similar the Air Fare blog.

 
At 6:02 PM, October 05, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

Hi...
thanks for visiting!
I hope next time you write your name... hope to hear from you again!
send me a tag of your site if you finish it...

 
At 1:01 PM, October 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mac!
im gonna answer your question by asking you what your last request from me is. ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number