SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mending...















I read Bryanboy's post today...
And we are feeling the same thing.
It's hard to forgive.
And even harder to forget.

...

So I figured I won't do any.
I won't forgive.
I won't forget.
Not now, at least.
I'm too fucking mad and irritated.

Anyway,
I'm making my block's grades in Theology.
I'm soooo tempted to drop those who made me cry...
But I won't.
Because I know that it's not the right thing to do.
Damn values...
They're really stuck to my system.
I guess this is where the old convent and blue castle is right.

...

Belzer, Kazu, Paolo and Karlo made my day.
I was feeling really shitty this morning,
And when they invited me for breakfast...
Well,
Let's just say that I felt special.
Teehee...

To all reading..
I AM NOT BOY CRAZY!!!
It's just that I don't usually go with them...
And they're really nice guys.

I'm happy that I became close to most of FAC..
Even if the semester ends next week.

To all FAC:
THANKS FOR ONE HELLUVA GOOD TIME!!!
YOU ARE THE BEST FUCKING SECTION EVAH!!!

Whew.

There.

Cheers!

Sagad!

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, October 15, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

Sadistic!

Baby that is soo cute!

I really love Brandy Boy hunny!

And you look so such a psychadelic hottie, sweetie!

We PHAT baby!

Pretty. Hot. And. TEMPTING!

Love you hun!

 
At 7:45 PM, October 16, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

awww...
thanks mumsy!

luvin the the third world fag too, huh?
XP

miss you ma...
hope you're with me when i kick that guy's ass.

We PHAT!

love you ma!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number