SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Ignorance...

Wow...
Last post was September 29...
It's already October 9...
Damn.
Dead blog.
O many things kept me from posting...
Maybe it was for my and his own good.
if ever I did blog at the peak of my anger towards him...
Damn, I could be in hell right now.
HAHA.
I just realized how mean I can get...
And that's without SaGaD's help YET.

All I want to say is that...
IGNORANCE CAN NEVER BE TOLERATED.
And I WILL NOT LET THIS DROP.
Not until you beg...
and KNEEL...
(haha- KNEEL, I tell you.)
For my forgiveness...
Which I most probably won't give.

Next topic:
I got exempted for two subjects:
English and Theology
Only 5 left:
-Accounting
-Filipino
-Earth Science
-IT
-Psychology

I got no problem in the other subjects,
I just need to focus on Accounting.

So...
There you have it.
An update on my life.
I'll post more when I get the time..

Cheers!

SaGaD!

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, October 09, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

you want dead blog? try mine. hahahahahaha. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number