SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Death...

I got an itchy feeling to ask people questions...
And force an answer out of them.
Haha.

So here's my question:
if i would die tonight,
what would you say to me
before i breathe my last breath?

...

I sent that to everyone on my ym list...
And here some of the answers:

dave mathews:
lets not do it tonight, i will arrange it tomorrow myself :P

xxviii_donna:
hm? tnxs for ol uv bin such a soofer doofer frnds.. ktakits nln sa heaven

chris3_74:
actually to be honest i wouldnt know what to say,
but i know i would want to tell you that
you are one of the most caring people i havt known
and that you will always have a place in my heart

Jan Chan:
"goodbye. Be happy with God."

Kurt Yumul:
"I'm sure God's wating for you"

myLes arabe:
tnx sa lahat2..hehe..
kahit d tayo ganon kaclose,
alam ko mabaet ka..

not_joyce:
say hi to God for me

Claude Dietrich Yumul:
gusto ko malaman mo
na super laki ng utang na loob ko sayo,
and that i'm hella grateful..
also, you were with us (him and his gf)
every step of the way,
and that means a lot..
and i love you friend...

Well...
Those are some answers.
Some made me laugh,
Some made me smile...
Some are just weird...
Haha.

Ho-hum...
I'm tired.
I'm soooooooo tired.
I mean, look at my to-do list!
-direct Cupid and Psyche
-direct the Passover
-do the comics
-go to the final game
-work for TC
-give Theo project for exhibit
-compose song (actually get it from Tricco... haha) for OBM
-go to Mt. Banahaw for the TC
-earn 500 smackers by next week
-study for Earthsci, ICT and English quizzes
...

and I have to do all of that before Oct. 4!!!

I sooo need a vacation.
Good thing sem break comes right after the finals...

...

I'M GONNA MISS FAC!!!

...

I didn't realize it until I typed that sentence.
Damn.
It's only been 4 months,
But it seems like I have spent my entire life with these guys!
Awww...
I wish we were block sections...
I remember myself regretting being put in FAC,
Because they were so rowdy...
But that rowdiness made me love them so much...
Hayhay...
This is why I hate being attached to people.
Because I will have to leave them at one point.
I think the worst thing about it is that people forget...
Even of one tries so hard to hold on...
Time makes us forget.

...

Arrgh!
I hate having senti moments.
It makes me feel so depressed.
...
I think I've read Cather in the Rye too many times.
Haha.
Well,
I gotta get my crap ready for tomorrow...
And cut up verses for Theology.
So...

Cheers!

Sagad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number