SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Nervous...

Our English finals is a play.
Cupid and Psyche.

And so far...
Nothing good is happening!!!

zomg!!!

I'm getting nightmares of having a 65 in my finals...
Oh dear no...

I just want FAC to cooperate...
They have no idea how lenient I am now compared in highschool...
I just hopre the just do as I say...
So we can get a decent grade.

Hayhay...

*This was supposed to be a long post...
But if I will make it long...
It might turn into ranting...
And I don't want to rant.
Especially if someone from FaC reads this...
Then I don't know what will become of me after tonight...
Haha...

**A note to the actors...
I'd rather cry than get violent...
So if you see me teary-eyed,
That's because I'm really mad.
And I'm sorry for that...
So be thankful I'm not like Carla (no offense to her)
Please bare with me...
I know I'm not the sexiest girl...
But please do have the patience to listen and pay attention to me...
Because we need it for the grade.
And please practice when I say we should practice.
This is not just an impromptu play that we can rehearse in a day.
This takes a lot of time.
I get tired too...
But I won't stop until we do it right.
I will do everything just to make you listen.
We can do this...

***And please memorize you lines.

****And please don't laugh when we rehearse.
I take this play very seriously and I hope you will too.
it's okay to have jokes,
But when I say stop,
We should get back to work.

*****FaC is the best effing class I ever had!!!

...

Oh no,
It became longer...
Haha...
Anyway,
It isn't ranting...
so it's all good...
2 more...
And it's all about bball bebeh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number